The installation position shall be determined with careful consideration given to safety,
vibration resistance, heat dissipation, waterproofing, damp-proofing, dust-proofing, protection
against damage and easy maintenance, and shall meet the following requirements:
1. Vibration resistance: The terminal shall be installed at the position with weak vibration in
the vehicle, and should be kept away from the engine.
2. Heat dissipation: The terminal shall be kept away from on-board heat sources and be
installed at a ventilated position for heat dissipation.
3. Waterproofing: During installation of the terminal, attention shall be paid to high
temperature prevention and waterproofing.
4. Damp-proofing: The terminal shall be installed at a dry and ventilated place.
5. Dust-proofing: The terminal shall be installed at a place with less dust.
6. Electrical: The terminal shall be kept away from complex electromagnetic environment
and a strong interference environment as far as possible.
7. The installation position of the main unit shall be flat. Keeping the main unit sidelong and
on a slant shall be avoided as far as possible.
8. There shall be enough space to open and close the front panel (without affecting the
removal and replacement of SIM card and SD card).
9. There shall have enough distance at the tail of the main unit to plug and unplug the
aviation connector (without affecting the connection), and the tail harness must be wrapped
firmly and neatly.
If the above conditions are met, tighten the screws to fix the main unit, as shown in the figure
Power cable: Connect DC+ (Red Wire) to the vehicle’s constant power supply, ACC (Orange Wire) to the vehicle ignition power supply, and GND (Black Wire) to the vehicle ground wire.
1. The front side (labeling side) of the GPS antenna shall be up as required;
2. It is recommended that the antenna be installed on front passenger side, more than 10 cm
away from the A-pillar.
3. There shall be no other equipment above the antenna. Moreover, the antenna shall be kept
clear of in-vehicle audio-video, interphone and other electronic equipment to prevent
4. The antenna installation position shall be far away from the position with severe vibration;
5. The antenna shall be far away from the air outlet of the air conditioner to prevent condensate
accumulation due to temperature change.
The GPS antenna is fixed in the vehicle.
1. The equipment that may interfere with 3G/4G signals, such as original on-board GPS
positioning module, shall be kept more than 15 cm away from the antenna.
2. Excess tail harness of the 3G/4G antenna shall be concealed in the A-pillar or the center
3. Tear off the 3M adhesive film on the 3G/4G antenna and stick the antenna under the A-pillar at
the front passenger side