This article explains how to set up reports on ZenduCAM, as well as the type of reports available.
To set up reports on ZenduCAM
1. Login to "ZenduCAM"
2. Click on "Admin"
3. Select "Scheduled reports" on the left-hand side
4. Hit the " Create Report" option on the top right corner
5. Choose the "Report Type" from the drop-down menu
6. Set the frequency as per your needs
7. Enter the email addresses you would like this report to be sent
8. If you wish to receive reports for certain groups, Please select the groups. If not, "Select all"
9. Hit "Save" at the bottom
Available Report Types
Reviewed exceptions - Exceptions that are reviewed by the manager will be listed in this report.
Trips - The report lists all the trips made by all devices registered.
Vehicle communications watch - This report lists the last communication date of the camera systems and Telematics.
Errors - This report lists any media error reported by the sd card inserted in every camera.
customer visits- This report lists all the vehicle that enters and exits the zones created.